electrictoes: (rooooooooose)
[personal profile] electrictoes
See, I got them up the next day & everything this week!
(I'm still working on the quote ones, they will be up sometime next week hopefully)

40 Stolen Earth icons.

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040

+comment
+credit
+enjoy

[hotlinkerswillbefedtodavros]

cap credit to [community profile] inadream_caps
 

(no subject)

Date: 2008-06-29 05:01 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] silvia-duchessa.livejournal.com
Oh these are brilliant! I have snagged loads XD

(no subject)

Date: 2008-06-29 05:02 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thrashgrrrl.livejournal.com
These are brilliant:) Snagging no14 and 29, will credit when using.

(no subject)

Date: 2008-06-29 05:02 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] http://users.livejournal.com/_thirty2flavors/
Ooooo very pretty! I took 31 and #3. How fabulous does Billie lookin #30? Oh, that scene destroys me, lirl.

(no subject)

Date: 2008-06-29 05:03 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] orlisroses29.livejournal.com
AWWW loveeeeely! You'Ve got some beautiful icons here! ^^ Snagging 22! *hugs tight* XD!

(no subject)

Date: 2008-06-29 05:06 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nuriwan.livejournal.com
I love them :3

(no subject)

Date: 2008-06-29 05:23 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] bbluejenn117.livejournal.com
oohh # 21, I love the colors, totally snagging and of course giving credit

(no subject)

Date: 2008-06-29 05:27 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] erinm-4600.livejournal.com
Beautiful!!

(no subject)

Date: 2008-06-29 05:27 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] domluver.livejournal.com
These are fantastic! Snagging a few will credit when used :D

(no subject)

Date: 2008-06-29 05:36 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] voicegrl.livejournal.com
Love them! Snagged a bunch.

(no subject)

Date: 2008-06-29 05:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] geordie-star.livejournal.com
Again, AWESOME icons!

(no subject)

Date: 2008-06-29 06:22 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] maliningrl.livejournal.com
Taking 5, 16, and 35. Will credit. Thanks!

(no subject)

Date: 2008-06-29 06:41 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] awehla.livejournal.com
Great icons, have snagged a few.

Lisa
x

(no subject)

Date: 2008-06-29 07:05 pm (UTC)
ext_4047: (Default)
From: [identity profile] nomelon.livejournal.com
Stealing 27. Thank you!

(no subject)

Date: 2008-06-29 07:20 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] murkylurky.livejournal.com
Taking 35. Will credit thanks!

(no subject)

Date: 2008-06-29 07:35 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] http://users.livejournal.com/_snookums/
Snagged 11. Thanks, will credit! XD

(no subject)

Date: 2008-06-29 07:41 pm (UTC)
ext_11604: (Default)
From: [identity profile] effulgent-girl.livejournal.com
Snagged a few!

(no subject)

Date: 2008-06-29 08:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] bobinwales.livejournal.com
Snagged quite a few, thank you!

(no subject)

Date: 2008-06-29 09:20 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] squareorange.livejournal.com
These are lovely! Snagging loads. <3

(no subject)

Date: 2008-06-29 09:55 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] michaelbush.livejournal.com
Taking number 7, thanks: breaks my heart, so it does.

Cheerio, Michael. xxx

(no subject)

Date: 2008-06-29 11:32 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pwopah.livejournal.com
took 23, thanks :)

(no subject)

Date: 2008-06-29 11:46 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] dizzy4411.livejournal.com
Really beautiful icons! I snagged a few and will credit when I use. Thanks!

(no subject)

Date: 2008-06-30 11:14 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jennday11182.livejournal.com
They're all lovely! Taking 31 and 35. Will credit. Thank you.

(no subject)

Date: 2008-07-01 09:06 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] annissa.livejournal.com
The coloring on these is INCREDIBLE! I especially noticed it on 12, how it's so soft.

Would you consider doing a tutorial?

(no subject)

Date: 2008-07-01 05:34 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] electrictoes.livejournal.com
I've never done one before but I'll certainly give it a go!

(no subject)

Date: 2008-07-01 06:32 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] electrictoes.livejournal.com
I've attempted it...

http://electrictoes.livejournal.com/65740.html#cutid1

=)

(no subject)

Date: 2008-07-01 11:20 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flyersun.livejournal.com
Wow I would love to know how you got that colors that bright they are amazing.

I'm taking...4 and 10.

(no subject)

Date: 2008-07-01 05:33 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] electrictoes.livejournal.com
I'm going to attempt to do a tutorial for them :)

(no subject)

Date: 2008-07-18 04:05 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] villane11e.livejournal.com
Beautiful icons! Will credit!

(no subject)

Date: 2008-07-22 07:21 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] squishy77.livejournal.com
I snagged a few, will credit! Thanks so much!

Profile

electrictoes: (Default)
electrictoes

May 2009

S M T W T F S
      12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags