electrictoes: (Default)
[personal profile] electrictoes
(I am mildy annoyed because Wordle crashed my firefox & I've got to do all this again)

I need to stop making fanart.
And, also, this is a bit bright.



1440x900 1280x960 1280x800 1024x768 800x600
The non-widescreen ones have no pretty bar thingy on the side, but what can you do?
(Other sizes will be added as & when they upload)

+comment
+enjoy

[screencap credit to[info]obsessive_caps ]
[texture credit to[info]hybrid_genesis ]

(no subject)

Date: 2008-07-18 09:35 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hoshinekoyasha.livejournal.com
Very prety! Are you planning on doing 1680x1050? :D

(no subject)

Date: 2008-07-18 09:47 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] electrictoes.livejournal.com
I didn't even know they went that big! =O
I'll see what I can do =)

(no subject)

Date: 2008-07-18 10:51 pm (UTC)

(no subject)

Date: 2008-07-18 11:41 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] larissa-j.livejournal.com
I didn't even know they went that big! =O

*giggles* Yeah. They do and I'd love one that big as well! If not, the 1280x960 will be fine :D

(no subject)

Date: 2008-07-19 07:03 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hoshinekoyasha.livejournal.com
Woah, another monitor elitist? I was stating to wonder if I was the only person with this size.

(no subject)

Date: 2008-07-20 03:07 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] larissa-j.livejournal.com
My laptop has this resolution. My desktop monitor goes up to some insane resolution like 2048x1680. I don't run it that high but it can do that :D

(no subject)

Date: 2008-07-20 02:43 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] scarlettides.livejournal.com
lol I have this resolution as well! And I adore this wallpaper so much and would love to see it in this size. :)

(no subject)

Date: 2008-09-24 02:39 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sg1atlantis.livejournal.com
Hi. I found you through Doctor Who wallpapers, and um, yea.

You rock. I love all your wallpapers and yea. *nods*

ten/rose is love.

even if it is clone!ten.... >.< *wanders away*

(no subject)

Date: 2008-09-24 06:17 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] electrictoes.livejournal.com
Thank you :)

Profile

electrictoes: (Default)
electrictoes

May 2009

S M T W T F S
      12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags